Shutterstock is a global tech company that has been providing the creative community with stunning images at straightforward prices for over a decade. It has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, as well as other high-end image collections and curated royalty-free music library. With various credit packages and subscription plans to choose from, one will surely find an option that suits their creative needs and budget.
To browse through the stock site’s library, you don’t have to purchase a credit pack or subscription plan right away. You can sign up to a free browse account to search over 90 million high quality images, create and share lightboxes. That’s right! You can start for free. When you find the plan that suits your needs, you can enjoy a discount with a Shutterstock coupon.
A Shutterstock coupon is an online voucher entitling you a discount for a particular subscription plan or credit package at the stock photo website. It is issued or distributed by Shutterstock itself and its affiliated websites.
Shutterstock offers three plans in Standard license – meaning you can use the images in multiple projects for a long period of time.
- The Basic Plan is perfect for one-time projects. Images can be purchased a la carte with credits and this plan involves credit packages in various sizes. Note that all images should be downloaded within one year of purchase.
- The Professional Plan is for larger creative needs. It allows access to the entire collection and does not have download limits. You can choose between 350 and 750 images per month plans.
- The Team Plan, as the name suggests, caters to the creative needs of a group. It comes with 750 images per month for one year, which can be accessed by multiple users. Of course, the prices will be vary according to the number of the members of your team.
With a Shutterstock coupon, you can enjoy discounts from credit packages or the subscription plans. Make sure you choose based on your creative needs and budget.
Cheap stock photos are an important tool for bloggers, web designers and businesses. They help attract and retain readers and customers by enhancing your message. They are a critical tool to their marketing and storytelling strategies. Here are some general visual content statistics that back up the significance of cheap stock photos according to Hubspot:
- Colored visuals increase the people’s willingness to read content by 80%. In every generation, people consider colored visuals such as cheap stock photos as an important factor to read a piece. Whatever topic your website is about, stock photos can help enhance your message – provided you use the appropriate image.
- People retain 65% of information when they read content with visuals. While they will read your content, studies show that they will only retain 10% of the information written in your website. That’s why a relevant image should be paired with your piece.
- 46% of marketers consider cheap stock photos as critical to their storytelling and marketing strategies. For them, their marketing and storytelling techniques won’t be as effective without images. 47% consider their importance and only 15% think otherwise.
- Marketers select cheap stock photos as their most important content. Behind blogging at 45%, 34% of markets consider visual content as the most important. Next is videos at 15%.
- 65% of senior marketing executive consider visual content as the main method of communicating their core message. These include photos, infographics, videos and illustrations.
- Content paired with the right image get 94% more views. Compared to content without cheap stock photos, blogs, web designs and websites with visual content have views rate.
- 39% of marketers think that more budget should be allocated in visual content. Many stock photo sites already offer cheap stock photo just like from this link. Not all expensive images have better quality than their more affordable counterpart. Just find the perfect plan for your creative needs.
- 55% of content creators plan to prioritize visual content this year. Social media posts with images generate more engagement than their full text counterpart. Social media experts even recommend adding images to all posts for more clicks and shares. Even articles with images get twice the number of shares than those without images. Still not convinced with the power of cheap stock photos? Instagram has grown to over 400 million users last year.
Are you planning to incorporate cheap stock photos into your marketing strategy? You are on the right track. Find that stock photo that matches your content for a more effective campaign. Do not forget to add images to your blogs, social media posts, web page and web design. If you want to generate more traffic and engagement, look for your preferred stock photo source now. Consider your creative needs and budget to find the best plan for you.